Population Health Management – Analytics
Analytics is a data platform to facilitate population health management insights, decisions and policy, helping to address the region’s most challenging health outcomes.
The platform provides a Query tool which integrates with the Shared Care Record, pulling data and de-identifying it for secondary use purposes.
Data visualisation tooling can be deployed as required be participating organisation.
- both real time data and the ability to upload data sets where required
- cloud computing power with guaranteed performance levels
- ability to create a single view of the patient from the data sets
- simple tooling to create bespoke reports against FHIR resources
- Power BI dashboards for general users
- ability to leverage machine learning and AI predictive analysis for advanced users
- supported by an Academy approach to creating a cohort of skilled individuals
- Established IG model; including use de-identification tooling and compliance with national data opt-out for secondary uses of data